Welcome to the Canalway Partners section of our website.
We’ve collected a variety of resources and information for your use.
Marketing & Brand Identity
A look at the collaborative regional marketing and brand efforts underway to support, promote and elevate awareness of the cultural, historical, recreational and natural benefits of living, working and playing in the Ohio & Erie Canalway National Heritage Area.
- Marketing Committee & Advisory Team efforts
- Ohio & Erie Canalway Graphic Standards Guide
Corridor Management Plan
The Management Plan Chapter1
The Management Plan Chapter 2
The Management Plan Chapter 3
The Management Plan Chapter 4
The Management Plan Appendices
Online Submission Forms
There are a number of ways for National Heritage Area businesses and organizations to interact with ohioanderiecanalway.com.
Click here to find:
- What's in the Area - submit/update your organization’s listing here
- Events - submit your events here
- Canalway Samplers - online submission form
- Did You Know? - online submission form
- Image submission
Summit Towpath 2012 Partner Guidelines
There are a number of ways for National Heritage Area businesses and organizations to join in the year-long Summit Towpath 2012 celebration. Find ways to participate here!
Interpretive & Visitor Services - Technical Assistance
An introduction to Interpretive & Visitor Services technical assistance available from the Ohio & Erie Canalway Association, including:
- Interpretive Overview - Speaking the Language of History
- Join In! - upcoming programs
- Guide to Evaluating Visitor Services
- Interpretive Resources - Books, Sites & More
- Interpretive Glossary of Terms
Strategic Initiatives - Awards Program
An overview of the Ohio & Erie Canalway Strategic Initiatives - a matching awards program - including:
- Strategic Initiatives Program - Overview & 2012 Focus
- How Strategic Initiatives are Making a Difference
- How to Apply
- Strategic Initiatives News
- Award Announcements
- Projects in Motion
We want to hear from you.