261 N. Main St.
Magnolia, OH, 44643
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the five-story wooden mill was continuously operated by the Elson family from 1834 to late 2005, when it was purchased by the Stark County Park District. The park will continue to operate the mill and redevelop it to serve as an educational venue and trailhead of the Sandy & Beaver Canal Trail. The Mill sells cornmeal and a variety of seeds and animal feeds.
Special tours are offered during the spring, summer, and fall. The Mills are closed during restoration. Check the calendar of events here for scheduled tours.