6975 Ridge Rd.
Parma, OH, 44129
Stearns Homestead is a 48-acre site located in the heart of Parma. It was the last remaining working farm in Parma when purchased by the City of Parma in 1980. The farm with buildings and two houses was leased to the Parma Area Historical Society, which operates it as an educational and historic farm. The Stearns House (1855) and the Gibbs House (1920) are operated as museums. A Country Store, gardens, farm animals and the Yankee-style barn offer a memorable visit to Parma's past. In addition, annually they also feature a farmers market from June through the beginning of October.