Get Ready to Play - 2013 Edition
Celebrate life in the Ohio & Erie Canalway. Every day in August - play Around the Ohio & Erie Canalway in 31 Days!
Discover, explore, have fun & enter to win prizes! Mostly, we invite you to learn more about life in the Canalway and Northeast Ohio.
At the promotion's end - all correct entries will be entered into a Grand Prize Drawing! Thirty one daily questions = Thirty one chances to win!
Daily, Weekly and Grand Prizes are donated by Canalway Partners. Our hearty thanks to them all - find the list here! Quick note to winners - only your first name and city will be posted.
How it Works
Starting August 1st - Find the daily question on our Facebook page
- Quest around this site - or possibly a partner's site - to find the answer.
- Enter your response to the daily question on this page - using the form below - Simply click on the image to access the form. Be sure to include your first name, email and city on the form!
- Play daily until 7 p.m.
- Winners announced the following morning.
For anyone having trouble pulling up the form:
- Simply e-mail your answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: Around the Ohio & Erie Canalway in 31 Days Answer & DATE you're answering
- Make sure to: Repeat the question, give the answer, and add your first name and city!
|September 1st - Bonus Day!
Welcome to SURVEY SUNDAY!
We started our game with one goal in mind - to share the cultural, historic, recreational fun and natural beauty awaiting visitors and residents alike in the footprint of the Ohio & Erie Canalway National Heritage Area. Today’s your chance to tell us how we did!
Share your answer to any or all of the following three questions. Each question you answer gives you an entry into some final, fun, random prize drawings, courtesy of our Canalway partners and friends. Here we go:
QUESTION 1 - On a scale of 1 to 10 - with 10 being the highest rating - how much did you enjoy this year’s edition of Around the Ohio & Erie Canalway in 31 Days! ?
QUESTION 2 - What was your favorite part of the game?
QUESTION 3 - What would you most like us to know about your experience and/or what you discovered playing the game?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
As always, follow the balloons and enter by 9 p.m. (surprise!) to be eligible for the prizes we’ll be sharing with those of you who join in today's survey.
_ Rockin' on the Canal tickets - 9/21 in Canal Fulton
_ Discover Akron Passports for 2014
_ A full day of Bike Rentals for four, courtesy of Cleveland Bike Tours; plus a few more