198 Main St.
Zoar , OH , 44697
The Zoar Store was built in 1833 at the southwest corner of Main and Second Streets. It served as a business headquarters for the Society, the Post Office, and a store. There is a deep basement and an addition in the rear of the building served as a dairy. Extra milk was churned into butter for use in the hotel and homes. Zoar Store was restored by the Ohio Historical Society and is currently operated by ZCA. It now serves as an information center and large gift shop.